Newly Qualified Registered Mental Nurse (RMN) or Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (RNLD) - Adults - Hospital - Cardiff, South Wales - Permanent - starting salary of £29,000 - 37.5 hours per week
We are currently recruiting for a Newly Qualified Nurse to join a team in Cardiff. The salary listed is for preceptorship nurses which will increase once you have completed your preceptorship in the role. This is a great chance for a Preceptorship Nurse who is keen to start working in their first role since qualifying where you will also help support you complete your preceptorship as well as offering you a thorough induction.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual to build their career within a growing company who offer fantastic training and progression.
You will be responsible for:
- Applying research based knowledge and appropriate models of patient care as a member of both a multi-disciplinary and the nursing team
- Ensuring that care is provided within an environment which positively integrates race, gender, disability, religion and sexual orientation and meets individual needs.
- Taking charge in the absence of the Clinical Nurse Leader
- Supervising the care given by junior staff, i.e., Nurse Support Workers and be able to lead a shift
- Taking responsibility for the guidance and support of support workers, identifying training needs and assist with appraisals for support workers
- Representing the company in a positive and professional manner within the units and externally as required at meetings and other forums
You will have:
- A RMN or RNLD qualification now or pending finishing your university course
- A current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- Experience in a hands-on, supervisory clinical role within a mental health environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call James on: 0161 234 9785.