Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Adults - Mental Health Service - Cardiff, South Wales - Permanent - salary from £27,000 to £32,500 - 37.5 hours per week.
We are currently looking for a Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to join a team in Cardiff. You will be a highly experienced Staff Nurse (RMN) who is looking to work more in a low secure hospital.This is an exciting and rewarding service that will offer you a thorough induction programme before you begin working on the wards. They have an excellent reputation for promoting staff internally to charge nurse roles, so if you are keen to progress, this is a great organisation to be a part of.
My client is one of the most prestigious independent providers across the UK. This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual to build their career within a growing company who offer fantastic training and progression.
Benefits of this role include:
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free uniforms
- Relocation package available for nurses
- Initial training and on-going development
You will be responsible for:
- Applying research based knowledge and appropriate models of patient care as a member of both a multi-disciplinary and the nursing team
- Ensuring that care is provided within an environment which positively integrates race, gender, disability, religion and sexual orientation and meets individual needs.
- Taking charge in the absence of the Clinical Nurse Leader
- Supervising the care given by junior staff, i.e., Nurse Support Workers and be able to lead a shift
- Taking responsibility for the guidance and support of support workers, identifying training needs and assist with appraisals for support workers
- Representing the company in a positive and professional manner within the units and externally as required at meetings and other forums
You will have:
- Be a Registered Mental Nurse (RMN)
- A current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- Experience in a hands-on, supervisory clinical role within a mental health environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call James on: 0161 234 9785.