Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (RNLD) - Rehabilitation Step Down Service - Newport, South Wales - paying up to £32,500 and a pension scheme.
I am currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (RNLD) on behalf of a rehabilitation service in Newport South Wales.This is a great opportunity to develop your nursing skills in a new role. There is full training given to staff before you work on the ward. There is also the opportunity to develop your skills and apply for funding for any training programs that you are interested in gaining after your probation period.
Benefits of this role include:
- Free parking
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free uniforms
- Relocation package available for nurses
- Initial training and on-going development
You will be responsible for:
- Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
- Administering medication.
- Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
You will have:
- A Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (RNLD) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- Experience of mental health services
- A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment
For full job description or more information on the role contact James on 0161 234 9785 or send an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org