Service Manager (RNLD) - Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities - Learning Disabilities Service - Bristol - Paying up to £37,000pa
I am currently recruiting for a Service Manager (RNLD) in the Bristol area.
This is a permanent opportunity for an experienced Manager (RNLD) - to manage a service in Bristol.
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful Manager to develop a service. The ideal candidate will relish a challenge and be a motivated and enthusiastic leader.
Benefits of this role include:
- Free parking
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free uniforms
- Relocation package available for nurses
- Initial training and on-going development
You will be responsible for:
- The development and implementation of appropriate care delivery systems and routines
- Ensuring compliance's are met with the Essential Standards of Quality and Safety or subsequent standards as laid out in the Health and Social Care Act (2008) and the requirements of the Care Quality Commission
- Leading and developing a highly effective, motivated and enthusiastic team to achieve the goals of the unit and deliver the Company's stated aspirations to deliver high quality mental health services
- Working within the agreed budget by managing resources and ensuring the effective administration of the unit's management and support systems.
- Ensuring that service users living in the unit have the opportunity and support to work towards self-determination and independent living, and to gain as much control over their own lives as they are able to
You will have:
- Extensive learning disabilities background
- Be nurse qualified
- Management experience in a mental health unit or hospital
- The ability to demonstrate market knowledge, customer relationship skills and the ability to demonstrate effective budgetary management
- An RMA or level 5 Qualification, but this is not essential as support is given working towards these qualifications
To apply for this role, email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call James on: 0161 234 9785.