Occupational Therapist - Acute Orthopaedics - Band 8a - £30-£36ph - Central London
We are recruiting a Locum Occupational Therapist to join a trust in central London. The successful Occupational Therapist will needs to have experience in acute orthopaedics.
The post holder will work as an integral part of this team responding to the needs of the service and taking a leading role in team developments and day to day running of the department.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- 37.5 hours per week
- Central location
- Easily accessible by public transport
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- To provide a high level of clinical expertise, as an autonomous practitioner, exemplifying good practice in assessment/treatment/management.
- To provide expert advice and opinion to health professionals including other members of the team including physiotherapists, podiatrists and GP's.
- To assist with co-ordination, organization and running of specialist service
- To manage a defined caseload using evidence based/ client centred principals to assess/plan/ implement and evaluate and record interventions
- To actively influence service improvements
- To advise Team lead on issues of service delivery including demand and capacity data, service , staffing, risk management and cost pressures
- To be responsible for the security, care and maintenance of equipment ensuring standards of infection control and safety are maintained
- To undertake Clinical Supervision
- To participate in and organise training events, special interest groups and other networks for professional development in this area.
- Demonstrate a high degree of expertise in manual therapy, exercise and therapeutic handling skills to perform manual handling techniques/tasks involving patients and equipment
- Take a leading role in the expert Occupational Therapy assessment and treatment of patients within the speciality who may have acute, complex and or chronic presentations.
- To determine clinical diagnosis and Occupational Therapy treatment indicated
As an Occupational Therapist you MUST be
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of allied health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each Allied Health Professional you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy