Physiotherapy - Band 7 - Respiratory - Central London - £29- £30ph
We are currently recruiting for a Band 7 Physiotherapist to work within the acute respiratory and assessment team with one of our NHS clients in central London.
The successful Physiotherapist will be working within inpatient acute respiratory, mobility assessment and management.
Experience within rapid assessment and discharge of acutely unwell patients in an inpatient setting would be required.
Candidates with band 6 experience will be considered for this role. The role is to go throughout the busy winter period.
Benefits of the role…
- Broaden experience in acute setting by working within the medical team and treating a variety of different patient needs
- Working in a proactive and collaborative team
- Fast paced environment
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Physiotherapist will have experience of…
- Ensuring that patients receive, following appropriate assessment, safe and effective management
- To communicate verbally and in writing with multidisciplinary team staff to facilitate optimum patient care
- Managing clinical risk
- Working independently
- Managing own caseloads
- An acute medical environment
- Able to work as a team player
- Delivering high quality assessments
- Specialist acute assessment and early rehabilitation for patients following a injury or insult
- Writing patient case notes and reports and collect statistics
- Keeping up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention
As Physiotherapist you must be…
- HCPC Registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinar
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy