Preceptorship Nurse - RMN / RNLD - Mental Health Hospital - Manchester - £22,380 - £23,934p/a
We are currently recruiting for a newly qualified nurse to join a mental health hospital team based in Manchester. The role is within a male low to medium secure unit. You should expect to experience complex decision making, risk management and some high emotion.
There are 37.5 hours a week available for a newly qualified nurse. This is a great chance for a nurse who is keen to start working in their first role since qualifying where you will receive support to help you complete your preceptorship as well as offering you a complete benefits package.
Benefits of being a Preceptorship Nurse in this Hospital:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension plan
- Free meals while on duty
- Employee Assistance Services
- Continuous learning and development
- Childcare vouchers
- Career development
- Voluntary benefit
As a Qualified Nurse in a Preceptorship role you will be:
- Applying research based knowledge and appropriate models of patient care as a member of both a multi-disciplinary and the nursing team
- Ensuring that care is provided within an environment which positively integrates race, gender, disability, religion and sexual orientation and meets individual needs.
- Representing the company in a positive and professional manner within the units and externally as required at meetings and other forums
You MUST have:
- An RMN or RNLD qualification
- A current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For any inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org