Registered Nurse - RGN/RMN - Elderly Nursing Home - Gloucestershire - £20p/h + paid breaks
The successful candidate will be a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) seeking a permanent night nurse opportunity in a nursing home in Brockworth, Gloucesterhsire.
This is a medium-sized, elderly nursing home which is part of a growing organisation in the region. The home operates to a 3 star standard and you should be keen to join a team dedicated to providing high levels of care within a fantastic nursing home.
Our client can offer the right candidate a genuine opportunity for career progression.
As a Registered Nurse you will have benefits such as:
- Tier 2 sponsorship available
- Pension scheme
- 30 days holiday (inc. bank holidays)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Life Assurance
- Discount Scheme
- Free uniform
- DBS paid for
As an RGN/RMN in an Elderly Nursing Home you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing the highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promoting and maintaining high standards of clinical practice
- A Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments
For any further information you may require please email email@example.com