Occupational Therapist - Acute Medical - Norfolk - Band 6 - £24 - £26ph - October Start
We are currently looking for two occupational therapists to join the acute medical team with one of our NHS clients based in Norfolk. This role will be to cover the Winter Pressures period and is therefore likely to last throughout the winter months.
The ideal Occupational Therapists will have a broad understanding of an acute hospital setting with experience of working within an acute environment, and will be able to handle a high pressure setting. They will require recent Acute Medical and/or A&E experience and enjoy the challenge of working in a fast-paced environment focusing primarily on facilitating discharge of patients from hospital.
Benefits of the role…
- Broaden experience in acute setting by working within the medical team and treating a variety of different patient needs
- Working in a proactive and collaborative team
- Fast paced environment
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful occupational therapist will have experience of…
- Acute environments
- Elderly care
- Discharge planning
- Able to work as a team player
- Delivering high quality assessments
- Recording patient case notes
As an occupational therapist you must be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of allied health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each Allied Health Professional you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy