Lead Nurse - RMN or RNLD - Mental Health Hospital - Merseyside - £30-35,000p/a
Our client in Merseyside is looking to hire a lead nurse to be part of a locked rehab ward in a mental health hospital. The role is based in Huyton and includes mixed shifts as well as a 37.5 hour working week.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced environment as well as being able to assist in coordinating care and ensuring maximum productivity across the healthcare team. In the role you will be expected to provide clinical and professional leadership and ensure that high standards are continually maintained across the board.
Benefits of a Lead Nurse position:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension plan
- Free meals while on duty
- Employee Assistance Services
- Continuous learning and development
- Childcare vouchers
- Career development
- Voluntary benefit
As a Nurse - RMN/RNLD - in a Mental Health Hospital your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that care is provided within an environment which positively integrates race, gender, disability, religion and sexual orientation and meets individual needs.
- Supervising the care given by junior staff, i.e., Nurse Support Workers and be able to lead a shift
- Taking responsibility for the guidance and support of support workers, identifying training needs and assist with appraisals for support workers
- Representing the company in a positive and professional manner within the units and externally as required at meetings and other forums
As a qualified Nurse you MUST have:
- Experience working in similar setting for 3 years +
- A RMN or RNLD qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For any further information please email email@example.com