Clinical Team Leader - RMN/RNLD - CAMHS Hospital - Sheffield - £37,599p/a
38.5 hour working week
We are currently recruiting for an experienced RMN or RNLD to join the CAMHS team in a private mental health hospital in Sheffield, South Yorkshire. My client is part of one of the country's most well regarded healthcare providers and as part of this award winning company, you will have a wealth of benefits available to you.
You will be joining the hospitals CAMHS ward working with individuals who may have presented with acute, complex psychiatric needs. The team on the unit work together to provide dedicated and therapeutic care to the adolescents and adults who are admitted onto the ward.
It is essential that you have experience working in a similarly high secure mental health setting and are passionate about working in a very fast paced, intense and challenging environment.
The benefits of this Registered Nurse (RMN, RNLD) role include:
- Annual bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free life assurance
- A comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre
- Childcare vouchers
- Paid birthday
- Anniversary of joining company leave
- £4,000 welcome bonus paid in two instalments*
As a Registered Nurse (RMN, RNLD) you will be:
- A team player
- Able to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Willing to 'go the extra mile'
- Business focused
- Have excellent communication skills
As a qualified Nurse you must have:
- Relevant experience
- Experience working on a CAMHS or high/medium secure acute
- Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org