Staff Nurse - RGN/RMN - Health and Wellbeing/Substance Misuse - Kent - up to £32,584p/a
Shift Patterns: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
I am currently looking for an experienced Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Health Nurse to join a substance misuse charity service in Gravesend, Kent. The company is one of the country's most recognisable alcohol and opiate addiction recovery services and are expanding at a fast rate.
The charity aims to provide detoxification care to patients, attending to their general and mental wellbeing. Although mental health plays a key part within the services, the focus is oriented towards detox as opposed to rehab. The ideal candidate will be a Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Health Nurse, ideally with experience or a keen interest in substance misuse, looking for a challenging and exciting new position in the Gravesend area.
It is also preferable that you have experience working in vaccinations, including BBV, Hepatitis C Screening, ECG's, alcohol and opiate detoxification and Health Promotion.
If you are dedicated on providing the highest standard of care possible and you do your upmost to make a difference to the patients in your care then please get in touch.
The benefits of this Registered General Nurse / Registered Mental Health Nurse role include:
- Generous salary package up to £32,584 per annum
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Relevant training and development
As a Registered General Nurse (RGN) / Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) you will be:
- A team player
- Able to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Be a flexible worker
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Business focused
- Professional in the workplace
- An excellent communicator
- Understanding of the importance of long term care
- Positive towards training and development
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Registered Nurse qualification
- Demonstrable experience or interest in substance misuse
- Current and valid registration with the NMC
- Legal right to work in the UK
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org