Registered General Nurse - RGN - Dialysis - East Sussex - up to £25,750p/a
We are currently recruiting for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) on behalf of our client to work in dialysis clinics in Eastbourne, East Sussex. This is a fantastic opportunity for a nurse who is seeking a role where you will make a real difference to patients' lives through the treatment and support provided in the clinics.
Within the role nurses will gain training and qualifications tailored to renal care. The ideal candidate does not have to have recent experience in renal/dialysis care as long as you have hospital experience. What is more important to the client is hiring a dedicated nurse as training is provided for those that do not have direct dialysis experience.
Within the clinics, nurses are required to work one Saturday in four weekends but there are no Sunday shifts. The shifts are either 6:30am - 2:30pm, 6:30am - 6:30pm or 3pm - 11pm.
Nurses are required to work right across these hours.
Benefits of this Registered Nurse role include:
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Working within a dedicated team
- Training opportunities
- Further qualifications
As a Registered General Nurse you will:
- Play a key role in care for renal patients
- Follow person centred care plans to administer medications, fluid therapy and other required treatments
- Ensure medical records are appropriated, documented and followed
- Provide patient assessment
- Analyse patient data
- Prepare and monitor dialysis machines
All applicants are required to:
- Be a Registered General Nurse (RGN)
- Have active NMC pin numbers
- Have strong ward based background or renal experience
For further information please get in touch: email@example.com