Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Rapid Response - Romford - £27-£28ph
We are looking for a Locum Occupational Therapist to join the Rapid Response Team of one of our NHS clients in Romford. The successful Occupational Therapist will have experience of working within either acute or community settings with experience of discharge to assess.
The role is to start as soon as possible and will respond to urgent referrals from the Emergency Departments, Acute Medical Units and the community setting. With support, the Occupational Therapist will assess patients in the community and Emergency Departments to prevent Accident and Emergency attendance and unnecessary admission to hospital wards. The post will also identify appropriate referral pathways to ensure seamless patient care and community case management.
The role is from 9-5 37.5 hours per week, Monday- Friday.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- 3 month minimum contract
- Great way to expand experience
- Joining a collaborative and friendly team
- Ongoing Contract
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Occupational Therapist will ideally have experience in:
- Acute care
- Community care
- Discharge planning
- Falls prevention, intermediate care - both bed based or community rehab
- NHS experience
- Working with older adults
- Wide knowledge of long term condition management
- Rapid response team experience, admission avoidance or A&E experience
As an Occupational Therapist you MUST be
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy