Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Community - Reablement - Derbyshire - £23-£25ph
We are currently looking for an experienced occupational therapist to join the community reablement team within Derbyshire County Council.
The successful Occupational Therapist will be working within the Reablement Team. The Reablement Team aims to provide up to 6 weeks of care for people post hospital discharge to reable them back to their previous baseline, maximising independence.
Community post so car driver would be required.
Benefits of the role…
- Deeply rewarding and varied work
- A chance to develop and implement change
- Working within a multidisciplinary team
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- Provide professional occupational therapy services.
- Undertake and review assessments of users in consultation with other health professionals.
- To provide aids and rehabilitation for people with disabilities.
- On occasions design tailor made equipment and adaptations to users' homes and provide advice on design and planning of buildings and facilities.
- To work flexibly and assist in effective and efficient delivery of the service.
- To prioritise workload, delegate and to supervise more junior staff including support staff and students, to aid provision of high standards of patient care.
- To assess the occupational therapy needs of a defined patient group and establish and evaluate appropriate treatment plans.
- To monitor, evaluate and modify treatment for patients with multiple in order to measure progress and ensure effectiveness of effectiveness of treatment
- To select and apply occupational therapy assessments for a designated caseload, addressing occupational performance and skill deficits, enabling patients in the areas of productivity, self and leisure.
- Act in accordance to legislation and policies
- Work as an active member of the team attending team meeting and contributing to systems and procedures
The successful occupational therapist will have experience of….
- Good knowledge and understanding of legislation
- Working in a community setting
- Rehabilitation and assessments experience
- Intermediate care practice
- Falls management skills
- Knowledge of the current policies toward Safeguarding, Risk Assessment/Management and choice and control
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy