RGN or RMN – Substance Misuse Nurse - Drug and Alcohol Detox Service - Central London - £30,600 per annum
This is an exciting and challenging new role for an experienced RGN or RMN to join a Drug and Alcohol Detox Service in Central London. They provide services for people with alcohol, drug and mental health issues, and are currently looking for Nurses to join their specialist detoxification service.
This role for a RGN or RMN – Substance Misuse Nurse is within a residential community drug and alcohol detoxification unit, providing accommodation for persons who require treatment for substance misuse. The service runs 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and provides medically supervised alcohol and drug detoxification programmes for people aged 18 and above.
Many of their service users also have other needs including diagnosed mental ill health, pre-existing physical health needs and challenging life circumstances. There is a multidisciplinary staff team including nurses, recovery substance misuse/mental health workers, complimentary therapy workers and group workers.
The benefits of this RGN or RMN – Substance Misuse Nurse role include:
- Challenging, fun and supportive environment
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Workplace Pension scheme
- Travel loans
- Childcare vouchers
- Free annual eye testing
- Free independent Staff counselling and advice line and support
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Maternity leave, adoption leave and paternity leave schemes
To apply for the position of RGN or RMN – Substance Misuse Nurse you will have:
- A Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- Experience of working in mental health services (ideally substance misuse)
- A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessments
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org