Occupational Therapist - Acute Medical Experience - Dudley - Band 6 - £26-£28ph
We are currently looking for a skilled occupational therapist with experience of a hospital & assessments setting to join the team of one of our clients based in Dudley.
We are looking for Occupational Therapists who have proven assessment experience.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Working in a proactive dedicated team
- Fast paced environment
- Accommodation provided
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
As an Occupational Therapist, you will have previous experience with:
- Hospital discharges
- Prevent admission to hospital
- Hospital front of house / Emergency response team
- Promote and enhance personal performance through rehabilitation
- Review care packages and maximise the use of Single handed care
- Review the provision active hoists and other moving and handling assessments.
- A knowledge in any of the following areas will be beneficial; equipment and adaptations, rehabilitation, moving and handling techniques
- Post holder must be able to drive, hold a valid full driving licence and have use to a vehicle for community assessments
- The ideal occupational therapist will have experience of working in an acute setting and have experience of working in a high pressure environment
As an occupational therapist you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy