RGN or RMN – Health and Wellbeing Nurse – Substance Misuse - King's Lynn, Norfolk - up to £32,584 per annum
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Shift Patterns: Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm
I am currently looking for an experienced Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) or Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) to join a substance misuse charity service. The company is one of the country's most recognisable alcohol and opiate addiction recovery services and are expanding at a fast rate.
You will be an RGN or RMN ideally with experience or a keen interest in substance misuse, looking for a challenging and exciting new position..
In your role as RGN or RMN – Health and Wellbeing Nurse you will play an integral part in an experienced multidisciplinary team consisting of Doctors, Recovery Workers and Peer Mentors. You will be competent across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge. You will have sound knowledge of the treatment journey, an understanding of the importance of long term care, and have a positive attitude towards training and development.
It is preferable that you have experience working in:
- Vaccinations, including BBV, Hepatitis C Screening
- Alcohol and opiate detoxification
- Health Promotion.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) / Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to join this influential charity organisation at a time of rapid expansion. It is also important to have a positive attitude towards working with others and reflecting the values of the company at all times.
The benefits of this RGN or RMN – Health and Wellbeing Nurse role include:
- Generous salary package up to £32,584 per annum
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Relevant training and development
- Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm working hours
The ideal RGN or RMN – Health and Wellbeing Nurse will possess the following:
- Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) qualified with relevant experience
- Demonstrable experience or interest in substance misuse
- Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org