Staff Nurse - Registered Mental Health (RMN) or Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) - Variable hours (7.45am - 8pm or 7.45pm - 8pm) flexible day and night shifts - Up to £17ph - Rehabilitation Unit, Tipton
My client provides rehabilitation care for adults of working age who have enduring mental health needs, severe needs and mild learning disabilities. My client works across the Sandwell and Dudley areas providing dedicated and specialist mental health nursing care to adults suffering from intractable diagnoses.
You will be experienced working at a high pace, assisted in coordinating care and ensuring maximum productivity across the healthcare team. In your role you will have proven experience for providing clinical and professional leadership while ensuring that high standards are maintained across the board. You will be confident in providing clinical leadership to junior members of staff and offering professional support and guidance where necessary.
The benefits as a Registered Mental Health (RMN) or Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) are:
- Competitive salary with annual review
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Thorough induction upon starting
As a Registered Mental Health (RMN) or Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) you will have:
- Experience in a similar setting
- A Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered Learning Disability (RNLD) qualification
- Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- Experience of mental health services
To apply for this exciting opportunity, send your CV to: email@example.com or call Lydia on 0161 238 7489