RGN or RMN – Lead Nurse - Community Drug and Alcohol Recovery - Walsall, West Midlands – Up to £35,000 per annum
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
We are currently looking for a highly skilled and experienced RGN or RMN, to take on a Lead Nurse position within a Community Drug and Alcohol Recovery service in Walsall. As a Lead Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) you will be responsible for leading and supervising a team of nurses across the service. As directed by the Locality Lead and Clinical Services Coordinator, the successful Lead Nurse will provide a nurse-led clinical service.
The benefits of this RGN or RMN – Lead Nurse - Community Drug and Alcohol Recovery role include:
- Competitive pay rates
- Opportunity to work in an exciting sector
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm working hours
- Company Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Excellent induction, training and development opportunities
- Accredited professional development
The duties of this RGN or RMN – Lead Nurse - Community Drug and Alcohol role include:
- Assessing clients and developing risk management plans
- Screening for BBV
- Delivering vaccinations
- Dispensing Naloxone
- Advising clients on medication and substance misuse, and enabling them to access medical care
- Review medication regimes and assist in the process of referrals for post-treatment recovery support
As a RGN or RMN – Lead Nurse - Community Drug and Alcohol, you must have/be:
- A qualified nurse ( RGN or RMN ) and possess and valid UK NMC registration.
- Previous experience of working with drug and alcohol recovery is beneficial.
- Previous experience of leading / managing a team is desirable but applicants' with strong nursing experience and the potential to develop in to management with training and support will be considered.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org