Preceptorship Newly Qualified Nurse - RGN, RMN or RNLD - Neurological Care - Peterborough - £16p/h +£3p/h during overtime
£16 hour plus £3/hour overtime enhancement
12 hour shifts, 38.5 hours/week
The successful candidate will be a newly qualified registered general nurse (RGN), registered mental health nurse (RMN) or registered nurse learning disabilities (RNLD) looking for a position in Peterborough.
My client is a neurological rehabilitation clinic in Peterborough which is part of a national company that places real value on the quality of care they give. They are looking for a Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) with a positive, can-do approach to nursing with a particular passion for neurological and acquired brain injury care. This is an excellent opportunity to start your nursing career!
Benefits of this NQ Social Work role include:
- A fantastic salary
- Enhancement of £3/hour for overtime
- An excellent approach to training and accommodate their staffs specific interests
- Excellent development opportunities
- Opportunity to see patients fully recover
Key responsibilities for a NQ Nurse:
- Ensure effective communication systems are in place
- Work collaboratively with the team
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate care for residents/patients from admission to discharge
- Writing multi-disciplinary team reports & attending case reviews
- Ensure that all relevant codes of practice and regulations (MHA 1983, NMC & Care Standards Act 2000) are upheld
- Ensure ongoing personal training is maintained
- Comply with all company policies and procedures including Health & Safety and Fire Safety etc.
The successful applicant for this NQ Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) role must have:
- A current, valid registration with the NMC
- The right to work in the UK
- A passion for delivering high quality care
For any further information you may require please email firstname.lastname@example.org