Registered Nurse - Band 5 RGN - Surgical Ward Hospital - Portsmouth - up to £28,746p/a
Relocation packages offered for nurses relocating!!
I am currently recruiting for a band 5 registered nurse (RGN) who is keen to work in a surgical ward in an NHS hospital in Portsmouth. The successful candidate will join a great team.
There are fantastic inductions and ongoing training as well as genuine career progression. Leadership qualifications and professional development are available to support staff progress in their career within the hospital in the next few years.
Benefits as an NHS Hospital Nurse include:
- Fantastic holidays
- NHS pension
- Staff development offered for all nurses
Duties of a Band 5 Registered Nurse include:
- Working as part of a team with physicians, other nurses, and healthcare professionals,
- Providing quality care
- Administering medication
- Using medical equipment
- Advising patients and their families
The right candidate will have:
- Registered General Nurse (RGN) qualification
- An active NMC pin membership
For more information, please contact email@example.com