Registered Nurse - Band 5 RGN - Hospital/Surgery - Portsmouth - up to £28,746p/a
Relocation packages offered for nurses relocating!!!!
I am currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse (RGN) who is keen to work in the head and neck surgery department in an NHS hospital in Portsmouth. The successful candidate will join an exceptional team.
There is fantastic inductions and ongoing training as well as opportunities for career progression. Leadership qualifications and professional development is available to support staff progress in their careers within the hospital over the next few years.
The right candidate needs to be passionate to make a difference; be flexible, compassionate and motivated.
Benefits of this Hospital Nurse position include:
- Fantastic holidays
- NHS pension
- Staff development offered
The duties for this department for Nurses are:
- Working as part of a team with physicians, other nurses, and healthcare professionals
- Providing excellent care
- Administering medication
- Using medical equipment
- Advising patients and families
The right RGN will be/have:
- A Registered General Nurse (RGN)
- An active NMC pin number holder
- The passion to learn and continue to develop
For more information, please contact email@example.com