Occupational Therapist - Assessment & Review Team - Lincolnshire - £25-£27 per hour
We are currently looking for an Occupational therapist to join the Assessments & Review team with one of our social services clients in Lincolnshire.
The successful Occupational Therapist will be undertaking professional OT assessments/reviews as delegated by line manager. It will also be required to undertake both desk based assessments based on the criteria and also undertake individual assessments.
This contract will be for at least 3 months with the likelihood of extension.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Rewarding and varied work
- Steady Caseloads
- Access to a well-established network with adult occupational therapy services
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy