Registered General Nurse - RGN - Dialysis clinic - Crawley - up to £25,750p/a
We are currently recruiting for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) to work in dialysis clinics in Crawley, West Sussex. This is a fantastic opportunity for a nurse who is seeking a role where you will make a real difference to patients' lives through the treatment and support. Within the role nurses will gain training and qualifications in renal care. You do not have to have recent experience in renal or dialysis care as long as you have hospital experience; training is provided for nurses keen to move into dialysis clinics.
Within the clinics, nurses are required to work one Saturday in four weekends, no Sunday shifts.
Shift are: either 6:30am - 2:30pm, 6:30am - 6:30pm or 3pm - 11pm. Nurses are required to work right across these hours.
Benefits of this role include:
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Additional training
- Career progression
- No Sunday shifts
As a Registered General Nurse RGN you will:
- Play a key role in care for renal patients
- Follow person centred care plans to administer medications, fluid therapy and other required treatments
- Ensuring medical records are appropriated documented and followed
- Provide patient assessment
- Analyse patient data
- Prepare and monitor dialysis machines
All applicants are required to:
- Be a Registered General Nurse (RGN)
- Have active NMC pin numbers
- Have strong ward based backgrounds or renal experience
For any further information please email email@example.com