Theatre Practitioner - RGN or ODP - Surgical Hospital - Portsmouth - £25,000 - £30,000p/a
We are currently recruiting for an experienced theatre practitioner on behalf of a private surgical hospital in the Portsmouth area. The ideal candidate will have experience working in theatre and be looking for a new opportunity within a well-established private hospital. This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing national provider and an experienced theatre team.
As a candidate you should be competent across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge. The successful candidate will receive access to professional and personal development and experience within a dynamic working environment as well as other company benefits.
Benefits of Scrub Practitioner:
- Competitive pay
- Childcare vouchers
- Minimum 20 days’ holiday
- Pension scheme
- Company paid DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service)
- Employee benefits scheme
Skills & Behaviours you will need:
- Team player
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Willing to 'go the extra mile'
- Business focused
- Professional demeanour
- Excellent communication skills
Qualifications & Training required for this RGN or ODP Scrub Practitioner role:
- Registered Nurse ( RGN ) qualification with suitable theatre scrub background or Operating Department Practitioner ( ODP )
- Relevant experience required in a UK setting
- The legal right to work in the UK
- Current HCPC or NMC registration
For any information you may require please get in touch via email: firstname.lastname@example.org