RGN or RMN - Health and Wellbeing Nurse - Community Drug and Alcohol Detox Clinic – Hatfield, Hertfordshire- Up to £36,000 per annum
Shift Patterns: Monday to Friday working 9am - 5pm
We are currently looking for an RGN or RMN to join a Community Drug and Alcohol Detox Clinic in Hatfield, Hertfordshire. It is not essential that you have experience within substance misuse for this Health and Wellbeing Nurse role, but you must be able to demonstrate your interest in the field of nursing and show how you have worked to gain experience, transferrable skills, and how you have come to be interested in drug and alcohol recovery services.
Working in a busy detox unit, you will be joining an established and experienced team who work to provide a high level of attention to all patients in their care. You will be competent across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge. You will have sound knowledge of the treatment journey and have a positive attitude towards training and development.
It is also preferable that you have experience working in:
- Vaccinations, including BBV, Hepatitis C Screening
- Alcohol and opiate detoxification
- Health Promotion.
If you are dedicated on providing the highest standard of care possible and you do your upmost to make a difference to the patients in your care then please get in touch.
The benefits of this RGN or RMN - Health and Wellbeing Nurse role include:
- Generous salary package up to £36,000 per annum
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Thorough induction
- Monday to Friday working 9am - 5pm working hours
- Excellent training and development opportunities
The ideal RGN or RMN - Health and Wellbeing Nurse will possess the following:
- Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) qualified with relevant experience
- Demonstrable experience or interest in substance misuse
- Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org