Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN - RNLD - Learning Disabilities - Rehabilitation Step Down Service - Cardiff - up to £32,500p/a
Relocation packages are available!!
I am currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (RNLD) on behalf of a rehabilitation service in Cardiff, South Wales. This is a great opportunity to develop your nursing skills in a new role.
There is full training given to staff before you work on the ward but you need to have some previous experience of patients with learning disabilities. There is also the opportunity to develop your skills and apply for funding for any training programs that you are interested in gaining after your probation period.
Benefits of an RNLD role:
- Free parking
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free uniforms
- Relocation package available for nurses
- Initial training and on-going development
As an RNLD, you will be responsible for:
- Assessing priorities
- Delegating available resources effectively
- Ensuring documentation is completed.
- Administering medication.
- Reviewing the care needs of patients
- Maintaining clinical reports by analysing trends
To apply, you MUST have:
- A Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (RNLD) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- Experience of learning disability patients
For any information you may require please email firstname.lastname@example.org