Registered Nurse - (RGN or RMN) - Elderly, Dementia Nursing Home - Bristol - £13.42 - £16.98p/h
Plus £2 enhancement for weekends!! Plus paid breaks!!
Our client is looking for a Registered Nurse (RMN or RGN) to fill a permanent day shift position in an elderly dementia nursing home in the Bristol area. This is a great opportunity for a nurse in Kingswood, Bristol.
Tier 2 nurse candidates may also apply.
My client is rapidly expanding within the South West of England and can offer the right candidate a genuine opportunity for career progression.
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing high levels of care within an established and successful care home for the elderly. This client is known for providing high quality care and they want someone passionate about care, who is highly motivated and very person-orientated.
Benefits of a Registered Nurse in Elderly, Dementia Home:
- Opportunity to join the CARE pension scheme
- Nurses Registration PIN paid for by Brunelcare
- Family friendly/work-life balance policies
- Funded training
- Double time on bank holidays
- Paid breaks
As a Registered Nurse in a Nursing Home you will be:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
- To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate resident care in order to achieve the highest standards of contemporary care
As an RGN or RMN, you MUST have:
- A Registered Nurse (RGN) or a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For any more information you may require about this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org