Registered General Nurse (RGN) - Band 5 - NHS Intensive Care Unit (ICU) - Bristol - Up to £28,746p/a
Relocation packages available!!!
Bristol's NHS Trust is currently recruiting for a band 5 Registered General Nurse (RGN) for one of their hospitals. They are currently looking for someone who is either currently working in an Intensive Care Unit (ICU) or who is keen to move into ICU and develop their skills within this field of nursing.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced RGN with ICU background or for a nurse who is keen to move into ICU to gain specialist training and qualifications in ICU, burns and neuro. There is fantastic inductions and ongoing training provided through simulation rooms and on-site dedicated training staff. Leadership qualifications and professional development is available to support staff progress your career within the hospital over the next few years.
Benefits of RGN Hospital Nurse:
- Fantastic holidays
- NHS pension
- Staff development is offered for all candidates.
Job Duties of the Registered Nurse - RGN - ICU/HDU:
- You will work as part of a team with physicians, other nurses and healthcare professionals
- Provide Care
- Administer medication
- Use medical equipment
- Advise patients and families
The right Registered Nurse MUST be/have:
- A Registered General Nurse (RGN) qualification
- Active NMC Pin number, and the legal right to work in the UK
- Passion to learn and continue to develop
- Keen interest to work within a HDU (High Dependency Unit) setting
For any further information regarding this role please email email@example.com