Registered Nurse - (RGN or RMN) - Elderly Dementia Nursing Home - Bristol - £13.42 to £16.98p/h
Nights only - £2 enhancement at weekends! Paid breaks!
Our client is looking for a registered nurse (an RMN or RGN) who is seeking a permanent night shift position in an elderly dementia nursing home in Kingswood, Bristol. This is a great opportunity for a nurse to work in a care home which is fully compliant with genuine opportunities for career progression.
Tier 2 nurse candidates may also apply!
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing high levels of care within an established and successful care home for the elderly. This client is known for providing high quality care so they want someone passionate about elderly care, who is highly motivated and very person-orientated.
Benefits for a Nursing Home Registered Nurse are:
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Company pension scheme
- Up to 26 days’ holiday and 8 days’ bank holiday entitlement
- Childcare vouchers
- Disclosure and barring service checks paid for
- Free parking at most Trust services
As an RGN/RMN in an Elderly Dementia Home, you will:
- Ensure optimum client care is maintained
- Manage patient care plans and risk assessments
- Provide the highest standard of quality care
- Promoting and maintaining high standards of clinical practice
You MUST have:
- A Registered Nurse (RGN) or a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For any further information you may require about this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org