RSCN – Paediatric Nurse - CAMHS and Eating Disorders - Maidenhead, Berkshire - £29,000 - £32,500 per annum plus £2,000 joining bonus
Up to £8,000 relocation package available.
We are currently recruiting for a Paediatric Nurse ( RSCN ) who has a keen interest in working within a CAMHS and Eating Disorders unit. This service provides care for children aged between 12 and 18, who are suffering from mental health issues or eating disorders.
As an RSCN – Paediatric Nurse, you will be joining a team who support the physical health needs of the children within the service.
The benefits of this RSCN – Paediatric Nurse role include:
- £2000 welcome bonus
- Relocation package of up to £8,000
- Long term sick pay
- Free meal on shifts
- Excellent induction, training and development opportunities
- Affiliation with universities offering training in CBT up to masters level
- Accredited professional development
- Preceptorship and Mentorship programmes
- Competitive pay rates
- A wide range of rewards and benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance scheme
- Contributory Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Free uniform
As a RSCN – Paediatric Nurse, you will be responsible for:
- Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
- Administering medication.
- Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
As a RSCN – Paediatric Nurse, you will have:
- A Paediatric Nurse ( RSCN ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- Experience of mental health services
- A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment
For more information please email email@example.com