RGN or ODP – Scrub Practitioner – Southampton - £27,000 - £31,000 per annum.
We are currently recruiting for a Scrub Practitioner ( RGN or ODP ) who has previous experience working within Theatre. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly skilled RGN or ODP to join a well-established private Hospital in Southampton.
This is a great opportunity for an RGN or ODP to be part of a growing national provider and an experienced theatre scrub nursing team. For this role you must be competent across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge.
The benefits of this RGN or ODP – Scrub Practitioner role include:
- Access to progression and personal development available
- Training and career development opportunities
- Dynamic working environment
Skills & Behaviours required:
- Team player
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Willing to 'go the extra mile'
- Business focused
- Professional demeanour
- Excellent communication skills
Qualifications & Training required for this RGN or ODP – Scrub Practitioner role:
- Registered Nurse ( RGN ) qualification with suitable theatre scrub background or Operating Department Practitioner ( ODP )
- Relevant experience required in a UK setting
- The legal right to work in the UK
- HCPC or NMC registration
For more information please email email@example.com