RNLD – Newly Qualified – Preceptorship – CAMHS - Maidenhead, Berkshire - £27,500 per annum plus £2,000 joining bonus
Up to £8,000 relocation package available.
We are currently recruiting for a Newly Qualified Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities ( RNLD ) who is interested in starting their nursing career working within a CAMHS setting. This is an excellent opportunity for an RGN who has a keen interest in progressing within a mental health nursing position, where you will be providing care for people between the ages of 12 and 18.
This is a fantastic service in Maidenhead, Berkshire which will offer a Newly Qualified Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities ( RNLD ) a genuine chance of progression and career development.
The benefits of this RNLD – Newly Qualified – Preceptorship role include:
- £1000 welcome bonus
- Relocation package of up to £8,000
- Long term sick pay
- Free meal on shifts
- Excellent induction, training and development opportunities
- Affiliation with universities offering training in CBT up to masters level
- Accredited professional development
- Preceptorship and Mentorship programmes
- Competitive pay rates
- A wide range of rewards and benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance scheme
- Contributory Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Free uniform
As an RNLD – Newly Qualified – Preceptorship, you will be responsible for:
- Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
- Administering medication.
- Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
As an RNLD – Newly Qualified – Preceptorship, you will have:
- A Registered General Nurse ( RNLD ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- Experience of mental health services
- A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org