RMN – Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit – Maidenhead, Berkshire - £28,000 - £32,500 per annum
£2,000 Joining bonus, Funding for a Masters in Nursing, Relocation package of up to £8,000 available.
I am currently recruiting for a Registered Mental Nurse ( RMN ) who is interested in working within a PICU ( Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit). They are looking for a committed and dedicated RMN, who has the ability to your their skills to develop care plans and assessments.
This is an excellent service which can offer the right RMN a genuine opportunity for career development and progression.
The benefits of this RMN – Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit role include:
- £1000 welcome bonus
- Relocation package of up to £8,000
- Long term sick pay
- Free meal on shifts
- Excellent induction, training and development opportunities
- Affiliation with universities offering training in CBT up to masters level
- Accredited professional development
- Preceptorship and Mentorship programmes
- Competitive pay rates
- A wide range of rewards and benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance scheme
- Contributory Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Free uniform
As a RMN – Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit, you will be responsible for:
- Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
- Administering medication.
- Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
As a RMN – Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit, you will have:
- A Registered Mental Nurse ( RMN ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- Experience of mental health services
- A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org