Physiotherapy - Womens Health - Cardiff - Band 6 - £32-£33ph
We are currently recruiting for a band 6 Womens Health Physiotherapist to join the women's health with one of our NHS trusts in Cardiff.
There will be a mixed caseload of Women's Health Patients with predominant Gynaecology mix as well as Obstetric patients. Cover of the postnatal and gynaecology wards will also be required.
The successful Physiotherapist will also be responsible for running some of the Antenatal advice classes and experience will be required in internal examinations
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent pay rates
- Become a part of a great team by supporting colleagues and contributing to the successful achievement of team goals
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- Womens Health
- Obstetric patients
- Postnatal patients
- Antenatal care
- Internal examinations
- Organising physical exercise sessions
- Specialist acute assessments
- Writing patient case notes and reports
- Educating patients about how to prevent and improve conditions
As a band 6 physiotherapist you must be…
- HCPC Registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy