Branch Manager – Brain Injury Service - NVQ Level 3 or 4, Health & Social Care - Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire - £27,000 - £35,000 per annum
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Branch Manager ( NVQ Level 3 or 4, Health and Social Care qualified ) to become part of a community and domiciliary team in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire. As a Branch Manager, you will be working from the Head office in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire and will be overseeing the services from this office.
As a Branch Manager, you will be joining a leading UK provider of community-based care for adults and children with complex needs. Hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary and the opportunity to progress both personally and professionally.
As a Branch Manager – NVQ Level 3 or 4, you will be responsible for:
- Playing a role in the continuous development of the company
- Providing expertise on all clinical issues to a team of nurses that you will be in charge of in the region
- Maintaining high standards of service delivery, in accordance with CQC, NMC and other professional bodied regulations
- Ensuring a high level of customer/client satisfaction through excellent communication, trouble-shooting, pro-actively managing expectations and creating solutions for clients.
As a Branch Manager – NVQ Level 3 or 4, you should be/have:
- A management qualification (advantageous)
- NVQ Level 3 or 4, Health & Social Care
- The legal right to work in the UK
- Innovative and keen to develop professionally
- Experience in a healthcare background, with a passion for clinical excellence
- Community experience (desirable but not essential)
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication and organisational skills
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org