Community Care Manager – Brain Injury – NVQ Level 3 or 4, Health & Social Care - Harrow and North London - £25,000 and £32,500 per annum
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Community Care Manager ( NVQ Level 3 or 4 in Health & Social Care ) to become part of a community and domiciliary team covering Harrow and North London.
As a Community Care Manager. your role will be home-based and also in the field, managing a regional team of 20-40 carers. You will be covering a large geographical area and will receive added benefits such as petrol expenses.
This client is a leading UK provider of community-based care for adults and children with complex needs such as brain injury and spinal cord injuries. Hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary and the opportunity to progress both personally and professionally.
The benefits of this Community Care Manager – Brain Injury:
- Training and development opportunities
- Petrol expenses
As a Community Care Manager – Brain Injury, you will be responsible for:
- Playing a role in the continuous development of the company
- Providing expertise on all clinical issues to a team of nurses that you will be in charge of in the region
- Maintaining high standards of service delivery, in accordance with CQC, NMC and other professional bodied regulations
- Ensuring a high level of customer/client satisfaction through excellent communication, trouble-shooting, pro-actively managing expectations and creating solutions for clients.
As a Community Care Manager – Brain Injury, you should be/have:
- A management qualification (advantageous)
- NVQ Level 3 or 4 in Health and Social Care
- Innovative and keen to develop professionally
- Experience in a healthcare background, with a passion for clinical excellence
- Community experience (desirable but not essential)
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication and organisational skills
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org