Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN - Nursing Home - Haslemere, Surrey - £18.60 per hour
44 hours a week
We are currently looking for a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) to take on the role of Clinical Lead Nurse within a fantastic nursing home in Haslemere, Surrey. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly experienced and committed RGN, who is looking for a new role working 44 hours per week.
They are looking for a Clinical Lead Nurse ( RGN ) who can demonstrate a strong and passionate nursing technique, while becoming a substantial member of the team.
The benefits of this Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN - Nursing Home role include:
- An extra £1.20 per hour for Staff working in excess of contracted hours
- Discretionary 3-month bonus
- On-going training, career progression opportunities and support.
- Discounted staff meals
- 6 weeks holiday
- Free parking
- Employee pension scheme.
Skills required for this Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN - Nursing Home role:
- Evidence of Clinical Skills & update Training
- Previous care experience with elderly care in care centre setting.
- An ability to implement the company's working practices.
- Solid understanding of Care Quality Commission (CQC) requirements.
- Excellent Communication Skills
As a Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN - Nursing Home, you must have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RGN ) qualification
- NMC PIN and the legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org