Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Nursing Home - Salisbury - Up to £17per hour + £1,000 joining bonus
I am currently looking for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) within a Nursing Home in Sailsbury, Wiltshire. This is a brilliant opportunity for a positive and dynamic nurse to make a difference and impact patients’ lives.
If you are a Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) who can demonstrate initiative and poses a warm, friendly caring approach.
Benefits of working as a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) within the home include:
- Excellent pay structure
- Ongoing professional development (including diploma)
- Joining bonus of £1,000
To work as a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) within the home you will have:
- Fantastic rapport building and communication skills
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
As a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) you will have:
- Registered Nurse (RGN or RNM)
- Current registration with the NMC (nurse)
- The legal right to work in the UK
For further information about this registered nurse role please email firstname.lastname@example.org