Occupational Therapist - Adult Community - Suffolk - £26-£30ph
We are currently looking for an experienced occupational therapist to join the Adult Social Care team with one of our clients in Suffolk. The successful occupational therapist will be joining a multidisciplinary team to give person-centred care by attending service users in their own homes.
The team aims to increase and restore patients' independence by providing long term support to service users. This is a community based role for clients that include vulnerable adults with disabilities. The role will involve carrying out assessments on customers in their own homes and assessing urgent cases as identified by the duty Occupational Therapist. Urgent cases will include manual handling and major and minor adaptations.
This role is Monday - Friday 9:00 - 17:30.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Deeply rewarding and varied work
- A chance to develop and implement change
- Working within a multidisciplinary team
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- Manage, plan, prioritise and progress cases, seeking support and suggesting resolutions for workload difficulties with due regard to service standards, targets and timescales.
- Use expert knowledge and skills to develop and advise on rehabilitation plans, promoting choice and independence, as well as advising on the need for adaptations which will promote the independence of disabled people.
- Support service users and their carers during assessment, support planning and review
- High level of knowledge of health and social care processes and responsibilities in line with the Care Act 2014.
- Experience of working with vulnerable service users and carers in order to assess their circumstances and support them to make informed decisions and choices.
- Demonstrate evidence-based decision making.
- Experience of assessing and manage risk, balancing rights and responsibilities of service users and carers.
- Demonstrate use of professional judgement in understanding and applying the safeguarding standards that underpin all safeguarding activity.
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free access to our online training and CPD portal (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy