Occupational Therapist - Band 5 - Inpatient Rehabilitation - South East London - £19-22ph
We are currently looking for a Band 5 Occupational therapist to join one of our NHS clients based in South East London. The successful Occupational Therapist will be joining the inpatient rehabilitation team to carry out assessment and interventions for patients who are generally deconditioned and creating treatment plans appropriate for their rehabilitation.
The successful Band 5 Occupational Therapist will be working closely with the multidisciplinary team to create a holistic plans for patient's discharge.
We are seeking motivated and dynamic Band 5 Occupational Therapists with an interest in general physical rehabilitation to take on this exciting opportunity to work within a fast paced service.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Opportunity for weekend work
- Flexible working hours
- Joining a collaborative and friendly team
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Occupational Therapist will have experience of…
- Holistic assessments
- Inpatient settings
- Functional assessments
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Providing a customer focused service
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of allied health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each Allied Health Professional you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy