RGN - Pre-Assessment / Outpatient Nurse - Shepton Mallet, Somerset - £26,000 - £28,500 per annum.
This is an excellent opportunity for an RGN to join a Private Hospital in Shepton Mallet, Somerset working within Pre-Assessment and Outpatients. This is a permanent opportunity working in a fantastic hospital in Somerset and is ideal for an RGN who is looking to develop their clinical skills within Pre-Assessment and Outpatients.
As an RGN you will be joining a Hospital which has a fantastic reputation in the UK. This is a great opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary team who are dedicated to providing high levels of care across the Hospital.
The benefits of this RGN - Pre-Assessment / Outpatient Nurse role include:
- Flexible hours
- Competitive pay
- Childcare vouchers
- Minimum 20 days’ holiday
- Pension scheme
- Free uniform (if applicable)
- Company paid DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service)
- Employee benefits scheme
As a RGN - Pre-Assessment / Outpatient Nurse, you will be responsible for:
- Providing the highest standards of nursing care to service users
- Planning, assessing, implementing and evaluating individual care plans for service users
- Ensuring care provided is in accordance with Care Quality Commission standards
- Being fully conversant with all policies and procedures of the client
- Being competent in the administration of medication in accordance with the clients policies
As a RGN - Pre-Assessment / Outpatient Nurse you will have:
- A Registered Nurse (RGN) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org