Physiotherapist - Band 5 - Outpatients - Lincoln - £21- £23 per hour
We are currently looking for a band 5 Physiotherapist with experience of inpatient rehabilitation for an NHS trust in Lincoln.
The ideal physiotherapist will have experience of inpatient rehabilitation for a range of medical conditions and outpatients. NHS experience is essential, and rotational experience will be accepted
Benefits of the role:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Working within a leading hospital trust
- Excellent public transport links and no car or driving licence required
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment adviser with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Physiotherapist will have experience of:
- Developing and reviewing treatment programmes, along with patients themselves, that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques
- Helping patients' rehabilitation following accidents, injury and strokes
- Prescribing exercises and creating exercise programmes for treatment of respiratory conditions
- Writing patient case notes and reports and collect statistics
- Educating patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
- Keeping up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients
- Communicating with a wide range of patients, carers and health and social care team members
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention
- Managing clinical risk
The successful candidate will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
For more information please email email@example.com
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy