Registered Home Manager – RGN, RMN, RNLD – Stoke-on-Trent – Salary starting at £55,000 per annum + bonus
We are currently looking for a Registered Home Manager, RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified to join a superb complex needs home in Stoke-on-Trent. As a Registered Home Manager, you will need to have the ambition and drive to lead a team of dedicated nurses. You will have accountability for the day to day running of the home whilst ensuring services users get the highest possible care.
Benefits of this Registered Home Manager – RGN, RMN, RNLD role include:
- Career progression
- Support from Operations Team
- Excellent bonus scheme
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
As a Registered Home Manager – RGN, RMN, RNLD you will be responsible for:
- Providing leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Delivering the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Complying with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Handle the financial responsibility of the home
For this Registered Home Manager – RGN, RMN, RNLD role, you must have/be:
- Previous experience managing care homes
- Hold a ‘good’ or ‘outstanding’ CQC report
- Nurse qualified ( RGN , RMN , RNLD ) and NMC PIN
- New commissioning experience would be advantageous.
- Can do and driven attitude; you are a leader who likes to lead by example with high-quality care at your core value.
For more information please email email@example.com