Physiotherapist - Band 6 or 7 - Discharge to Assess - Medway - £22 - £28 per hour depending on experience
Car driver not required , 37.5 hours per week , NHS experience preferred
We are currently looking for a Physiotherapist to join the Front door team with one of our clients in Medway. The successful Physiotherapist will be working within a fixed term contract to support admission avoidance and hospital discharges.
Benefits of the Physiotherapist - Band 6 or 7 - Discharge to Assess role:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Deeply rewarding and varied work
- A chance to develop and implement change
- No car driver required
- Working within a multidisciplinary team
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment adviser with extensive sector knowledge
Role Responsibilities as a Physiotherapist - Band 6 or 7 - Discharge to Assess:
- To work flexibly and assist in effective and efficient delivery of the service.
- Supporting hospital discharges
- Act in accordance to legislation and policies
- Work as an active member of the team attending team meetings and contributing to systems and procedures
As a Physiotherapist - Band 6 or 7, you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of allied health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each Allied Health Professional you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please email email@example.com