Physiotherapist - Band 6 or 7 - Elderly Care - Medway - £22 - £28 per hour
We are currently looking for a Physiotherapist specialising in elderly care services to join a collaborative multidisciplinary team based in Medway. The position is full time from 8:30-4:30 mon-fri working in the inpatient rehab unit with elderly patients.
The successful Physiotherapist will require general knowledge of elderly,fratility, acute respiratory, mobility assessments and management, and discharge planning for rehab interventions.
Discharge planning skills are essential as well as good time management and delegation skills.
Benefits of this Physiotherapist - Band 6 or 7 role:
- Inpatient team
- Ongoing contract
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment adviser with extensive sector knowledge
The successful physiotherapist will have experience of:
- Inpatient settings
- Older adults
- Elderly/fratility caseloads
- Discharge planning
- Acute elderly care
- Mobility assessments
- Rapid assessments
- Developing and reviewing treatment programmes, along with patients themselves, that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques
- Prescribing exercises and creating exercise programmes
- Writing patient case notes and reports
- Educating patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
- Keeping up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients
- Communicating with a wide range of patients, carers and health and social care team member
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention
- Managing clinical risk.
The candidate will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
- Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org