Unit Manager – RGN - Brain Injury / Neuro Rehab – Brentwood, Essex – Up to £42,000 per annum plus benefits
Days or Nights
Our client in Brentwood, Essex is currently looking for a Unit Manager ( RGN Qualified ) to join their Brain Injury / Neuro Rehab service working days or nights.
They are looking for an experienced RGN who has a proven track record along with evidence of PREP (Post-registration Education & Practice). You must have previous experience of working within neuro care and be knowledgeable of the statutory requirements associated with young chronic neuro care.
The benefits of this Unit Manager – RGN - Brain Injury / Neuro Rehab role include:
- Progression opportunities
- Training and development opportunities
- Supportive and friendly management and team
As a Unit Manager – RGN - Brain Injury / Neuro Rehab, you must have/be:
- Ability to work on own initiative and with a team
- Able to work flexible hours, weekends, on call as necessary; covering any sickness, annual leave etc.
- Act as a role model for good clinical and care governance practice and demonstrates a caring disposition towards others
- Reliable and punctual
- Team player, willing to train and develop colleagues
- Good interpersonal/communication skills
Requirements of this Unit Manager – RGN - Brain Injury / Neuro Rehab role:
- Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) Qualified
- NMC PIN and the legal right to work in the UK
- Previous experience of working within neuro care
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org