Registered Nurse – RGN – Nursing Home - Birmingham, West Midlands - £15.50 per hour + excellent benefits
Full time, permanent position
I am currently looking for a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) to join a beautiful home in Birmingham. This is a 38 bedded service offering care for dementia and physical disabilities. You will need to have the drive to ensure that all residents receive the best care possible and adapt to the homes values.
Benefits of working as Registered Nurse – RGN are:
- Competitive salary
- On and Off sight training
- Fantastic location with easy public transport links
As a Registered Nurse – RGN – Nursing Home, you will be responsible for:
- Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
- Administering medication.
- Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
As a Registered Nurse – RGN, you must have:
- RGN Qualification and NMC PIN
- The legal right to work in the UK
- Excellent communication skills
For more information please email email@example.com