Clinical Nurse Manager – RGN, RNLD, RMN - Complex Care Services - Adults - Manchester - £32,000 - £34,000 per annum
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to take on the role of Clinical Nurse Manager within across Complex Care Services in Manchester. As a Clinical Nurse Manager, you will be leading the clinical team to ensure outstanding nursing and care practices are in place.
You will be a role model for other staff and create an open, positive and inclusive atmosphere and constantly look for ways to improve care in terms of its quality, appropriateness, efficiency and effectiveness. Another main responsibly as a Clinical Nurse Manager – RGN, RNLD, RMN will be to promote the rights of the residents; particularly privacy, dignity, independence, choice and self-fulfillment whilst adhering to National Minimum Standards, CQC and other relevant guidance.
Benefits of this Clinical Nurse Manager – RGN, RNLD, RMN role include:
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Excellent Bonus Scheme
- Excellent pension plan.
- BUPA health care cover.
- Free car parking.
As a Clinical Nurse Manager – RGN, RNLD, RMN, your role will include:
- To manage the Unit and lead a team to ensure the delivery of excellent standards of care
- Promoting rehabilitation, independence and dignity, positively enhancing the lives of individuals in our care.
- Ensure ongoing Professional Development is maintained
- Comply with all company policies and procedures including Health & Safety and Fire Safety etc.
- Work collaboratively with the team through effective leadership and motivational skills
As a Clinical Nurse Manager – RGN, RNLD, RMN, you must have:
- An RGN, RMN or RNLD Qualification
- NMC PIN and the legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org